Private Lessons are typically 30 minutes in length and are scheduled once a week. Each private student has their own standing appointment time with their instructor. Appointments can be arranged from 10:00 Am to 8:30 Pm Monday thru Thursday, until 6:00 PM on Fridays, and from 9:00-5:00 on Saturdays.
The Fees for private lessons are $21.00 per 30 minutes. Payment for the month is due by the 1st of each month. One-time lessons/ Drop-ins are $25 per half hour. Your payment holds your spot with the instructor. Missed lessons are not credited. Cancelations by instructor are credited.
We require two weeks notice of intent to discontinue private lessons so that the open spot may be given to another person. Failure to notify the studio will result in student being charged for the instructor's lost time.
- Vocal Performance: Voice technique, breathing and support, pitch recognition, ear training, range, sight singing , all styles and genres, as well as performance training, connecting with the lyric, microphone technique and natural stage movement. In addition to technique, emphasis is placed on choosing material and building a musical repertoire. Students are provided accompaniment CD's and music . Ages 8 and up.
- Keyboard: D'Alto technique involving chord inversion, improvisation and theory ages 12 and up.
- Piano: Beg to Adv- Traditional -Theory and playing by notation ages 5 through adults.
- Songwriting:Help with song structure, content and styles, lyrics, music notation and making a demo ages 12 and up.
- Guitar: Beg to Adv: all styles ages 8 and up
Because make- up lessons are difficult to arrange, we encourage the student to schedule other activities around their scheduled lesson time. If the student cannot make their lesson as scheduled , the student should phone to advise the instructor about the conflict in order to arrange a make-up. If a suitable make-up time cannot be arranged, the student is still charged for the instructor's time. If the student does not phone to advise the instructor of a conflict, and simply does not show for the lesson, the student will be charged and no make up will be arranged. If it is the instructor who cancels the lesson and a suitable make-up time cannot be arranged the fee for the lesson will be deducted from the following month's invoice.
Members have full access to all classes for one low monthly fee! Check it out!
Those who study the arts must be disciplined, both physically and mentally, as they discover, explore, and perfect their craft .Self confidence is fostered with each achievement along the path toward working to their potential and it has life-long benefits. Our students tell us that practicing and living their art form is a very theraputic way to deal with the stresses and challenges of every day life!
Part of the Tuesday Triple Threat option, this is a vocal group for children 5-8 years old. Tuesdays 4:30 Pm 30 minutes
Vocal for Triple Threats
Part of the Wednesday Triple Threat Option, this vocal group class is meant for those 9+
Wednesday 6:00 Pm 30 Minutes